https://secureservercdn.net/188.8.131.52/q44.20d.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/lawn-mower-1-e1575659439339.jpg?time=1582061006 300 300 Steve Burchinal https://secureservercdn.net/184.108.40.206/q44.20d.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/bg_lawn_alt2.png Steve Burchinal2013-02-02 00:01:282019-12-06 19:10:45Tips for Safe Mowing
Tips for Safe Lawn Mowing
- Keep children and pets out of your yard while mowing.
- Clear the lawn of large sticks or other debris.
- Wear clothing that offers a bit of protection, such as close-toed shoes. Wear eye protection.
- Be sure you understand all of your mowers’ safety features prior to use. Do not disable any safety features.
- Do not cut the lawn when it’s raining, or when the grass is slippery.
- Children should be at least 12 years old before they operate a lawn mower. Discuss lawn mower safety with them.
- Never allow children to ride alone on a riding mower.
- Do not clean the grass exit with your hands.
- Make sure your mower is in good working condition at all times.
- Do not operate a mower while under the influence of alcohol or other drugs that impair judgment.